Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Short Email! Also, my next p-day is May 25th

April 20, 2015



So due to the fact that I had to spend forever registering for classes at BYU...I won´t be emailing much this week. 

Things are going amazing here in Amsterdam. This past week we met with a ton of members and investigators and had the singing Elders come along and sing to them. It was pretty amazing!! All the members are really excited for the fireside in 3 weeks! I think a lot will come and a lot of non-members will be there as well. We had some sad news this week...my bike got stolen...again. So I am bikeless again. I really don´t understand why my bikes are so amazing. When we walked up and it was gone, I just started laughing. I could either laugh or cry. I chose to laugh. Our investigators are doing great! We met a man named Frank this week and we set a baptismal date with him. I hope he will pray and read! I know he will get an answer. The people we are teaching right now are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. I am learning so much from them! Well I need to get going but I will write more on Saturday! 

Tot Zaterdag!! 

Zuster Adams

Picture: We went to the opening of the Ugandan House in Amsterdam and we met the Ambassador from Uganda to the Netherlands. She is a former dutch woman that gave up her citizenship and is now Ugandan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment