Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well here is my (Allison's Mom) first attempt to Post something....I'm hoping it'll get easier as the 18 months goes by. Allison left Frankfurt Airport on Feb. 17, 2014. She was excited, anxious and so were we. There were tears, but tears of happiness. She'll have one day with her family in Utah. Some last minute stops at some stores and then report around noon on the 19th of Feb. She's going to do great! Much better than me at this posting thing....I will try though.

 Here is a beautiful double FULL rainbow that was above our house the day before Allison left.






This is on our way to the airport....

 Waiting to say goodbye at the airport.

 A sweet goodbye...These two possibly won't see each other for 3 1/2 years.  Harrison later said through some tears..."I'm just so proud of her".
There she goes!

One of her last looks back....I love that girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment