Thursday, February 11, 2016

Elders carrying a bed across town...on bikes

Konings Dag! Breda April 2014






Breda apron

 Temple Conference April 2014

 Keukenhof!



















 Tennis P-day

Biking through the beautiful spring fields

 Eindhoven Zone Sisters

 Yummy chocolate cake in the works




 Sister Heilner and I 


 Maastricht


 Sister Spencer had a habit of getting lost
Sister Riley 

Worked with Elder Ames and Went to EFY with Elder Bitters before the mission. 

 Vlissingen








 Creepy Catholic camp...


 Brussels


 With Bishop Odro










 I'm dangerous


 The World Cup!!! 


 We were excited to have American Cereal! 




 Vlaai--Dutch version of Pie




 Picking black berries for cobbler








 The Odro Family


 Alina and Amanda




 My last p-day in Breda



 The School Family

Elder Bosco and Woltjen with Mattias

 Mayerlin! 


 The Van Geenen Family! My favorite family in Breda! 
 Haunted House in Lelystad


 I scared kids all night! 


 Turkey Bowl P-day


 Sinter Klaas Feestje


 Mijn Surprise







 Ollie bollen








 She was tired...

 The Elders looking classy


 


 Alastair and his kids
 The Night Watch

 We got locked out 9 times...


 Learning to draw at the Rembrandt House 



 Dam Square






 We love buying flowers! 

Filling air mattresses with a blow dryer

 Drawing the Plan of Salvation




 We saw some sketchy things...


Sister Mashburn and I


 Our Thai food date! 


 The Geese need the gospel too


Pannenkoeken with the Elders


 Fun in the Train Station




 Keukenhof April 2015







 Enjoying the spring weather

 We need to confess our sins...


 Lunch dates next to the canals



 Ijburg

 My foldable bike! 


 It may have attacked me while getting off of a tram

 Soccer in the mornings

She's one of my best friends! 

 Katie sent me a package! 

 Our attempt at a District picture

 Daisy Chains and naps on the grass

Fun times with the Singing Elders

 Ugandan Ambassador

 Amsterdam Museum






We were obsessed with playgrounds

 Geese causing traffic jams...


 Weekly planning outside




 Konings Dag April 2015








 Katie Peel! 

 Gnomes! 

We found glasses...I decided to try them out







 At the Ship museum 










 I got really cold in personal studies...

 Sister Mashburn made me try cereal with water...it wasn't half bad. 

 Gifts from Reshma



 I fell off my bike...

Familie Zwaan








 Rose--she's amazing! 



 Leiden for P-day


 Elder Denpai



 We got two transfers together!! 



 Baby frog


Fun at the Bishop's house


 Kiss and Ride

Just Dance!

 Daily Planning got a little distracted




 Waffels! 

 Fixing my bike


Making cobbler



 It rained so much that day...









 Hasselt...longest p-day...We got trapped there with the Elders...




 Sint Niklaas! 




The Bunnies of Lokeren








Ice Cream

Ana's Wedding






















 With the Twins! 








 Shopping in Brussels! 





 Kids fun day










 Peanut Butter! 



 Charlie's Baptism!! 


 Zr. Hanny when I had the Chicken Pox! 

 Sand Castles 

 Tour De France! We made it on TV. 

 Suzette and Nathalie's Baptisms



 The Mechant's baptisms



 Gentse Feest! 







Lokerse Feest




 Eline's Baptism! 


 Jo Buysse

 Linda Buysse


 Waiting for Mom and Dad! 









Last picture with my companions, Zuster Hanny and Huber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment